Multiple Parks, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios Genie+ Sold Out Today. Two days in a row we have seen these sell out rather fast. Yesterday was the first time either one of the two mentioned Parks had ever sold out the Genie+ add-on option.
As of 11:30 AM, Magic Kingdom and Epcot were still available to purchase. Magic Kingdom is $39.00 and Epcot is $32.00.
On Christmas, we saw Genie+ hit a new high score, with prices going $4.00 over the last high score of $35.00 which we saw last year during the most crowded days. Apparently, this is not stopping guests from buying this service.
Make the Most of Your Visit with Disney Genie+ Service
Disney Genie+ service lets you use Lightning Lane entrances at select attractions and experiences. On average, Guests can enter 2 to 3 attractions or experiences per day using Lightning Lane entrances if the first selection is made early in the day. Plus, you’ll enjoy these additional features:
- Receive digital downloads of select Disney PhotoPass attraction images taken in the park on the day of your purchase.
- Unlock Disney PhotoPass Lenses, a special collection of Disney-themed lenses for your mobile device. Disney PhotoPass Terms and Conditions apply.
- Listen to Audio Tales to discover fun facts and behind-the-scenes insights about the parks during your visit.
How It Works
- Guests may make their first Disney Genie+ service selection for Lightning Lane entry at 7:00 AM on the day of their visit.
- Lightning Lane entry selections are subject to limited availability on the day of your visit.
- Guests may enjoy a Disney Genie+ service Lightning Lane entrance once per day.
- Check the Tip Board periodically for the latest info.