Celebrate the Lunar New Year at Morimoto Asia. Enjoy Pan-Asian cuisine in our architecturally award-winning restaurant led by Iron Chef Morimoto.
Japanese master chef Masaharu Morimoto is known worldwide as one of the most inventive forces in Asian cuisine. His take on Chinese, Japanese, and Korean dishes offers an unforgettable culinary journey to all those who dine in Morimoto Asia’s eye-catching space.
The venue’s massive, 2-story interior boasts glittering, 20-foot-long chandeliers, Shanghai-inspired lounges, private dining spaces, a second-level sushi bar, a VIP-style lounge, and an exhibition kitchen that provides behind-the-scenes views of chefs in action.
Lunar New Year is one of the most important celebrations of the year among East and Southeast Asian cultures, a celebration of the arrival of spring and the beginning of a new year on the lunisolar calendar. To celebrate this important holiday, Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs is introducing limited-time dishes inspired by traditional cuisines and flavors. Specials will run from Feb. 9 through Feb. 25.
- Crispy Soft Shell Crab with Singaporean-style spicy chili sauce and bao buns. An arrangement of Singaporean cuisine. $17
- Flash Fried Whole Branzino, served with sweet and sour sauce and cucumber slaw as well as a choice of white or brown rice. An arrangement of Chinese cuisine, and Chef Masaharu Morimoto signature dish. $42
- “Tang Yuan” black sesame paste filled mochi, with warm coconut broth, orange zest, and strawberries. A traditional Chinese dessert. $12
Two specialty cocktails will also be offered:
- Good Fortune: Bulleit rye whiskey, apple brandy, peach liqueur, agave, lemon and ginger bitters, topped with red wine. Garnished with a fortune cookie clip on the side. $19
- Jade Empress – Hendrick’s gin, orgeat, Luxardo maraschino, lemon, matcha, and Fee foam. Garnished with matcha salt rim. $18
CHEF MASAHARU MORIMOTO
Japanese master chef Masaharu Morimoto is known worldwide for his singular interpretations of Chinese, Japanese, and Korean dishes. His unique culinary perspective and unforgettable cuisine are matched only by his gorgeously executed locations, including Morimoto Asia.